Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Reaching My Male Demographic

Today is my little brother’s birthday. He doesn’t read my blog- I guess my demographic is not young men in their twenties. In honor of my brother’s birthday, his last year in his twenties, here’s some stuff that might interest my throngs of male readers:

Blah, blah, blah, Mass Effects, blah blah, Bioshock Infinite, blah blah, blah
I need to work on my baseball fantasy team strategery. (The best strategy is appealing colors and cute mascots)

I can’t wait for The Wolverine to release later this summer!
There’s a new Star Wars movie-oh goodness, I need a microbrew beer or a seasonal import!

It is the 17 year cicada cycle in DC- nice, high in protein, low in fat. Plus they are crunchy when they are squashed. (No seriously, I’m seeing articles on eating cicadas, and they are going to still be around when we move- eeks)
Here’s the song that my bro loved back in the day to take us away


Lil' bros who are no longer littler than me.

3 comments:

  1. Awe! How sweet. :)

    Cicadas... ewwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god. I live about an hour from dc...I am an event planner and I have THREE events in June....I know those damn bugs are going to ruin them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your brother!

    i'm also excited for wolverine too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...