Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

Here's to Moms

To the woman who changed my poopy diapers, kissed all my boo-boos, taught me how to wear makeup and curl my hair, sew, cook, and everything else. She always took care of me & still is to this day. I talk to her every day for life advice.
Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

My boo did get me presents for being a fur-baby momma.
Hard to tell, but they are rose gold earrings ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Your boo is super sweet. I am a fur mama. Hmmm... mad I didn't get my mother's day gift... :) Well, we went shopping Saturday and I got clothes. Guess that counts. Haha! I want your earrings, though. They're awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...