Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Partay Time Kimmmmay



Linking up again today with 2 of my newly discovered & lovin’ blogs.
Button

I love a good party, but don’t really party like I used to. Alcohol is drying to the skin and I am a mess after 1 glass of wine, so…. 
  
 This will be some extra moisturizer

I absolutely love a themed party and will go all out for a proper costume/ outfit. 
 
 Crazy cat lady, funny how art imitates life....

I love to dance, especially after a glass of champagne (champs, a la housewives) or two. 
  From my cousins wedding- upper right corner. I'm doing the Cupid Shuffle

I also love to be naughty after a few bevs as well, which is probably why I don’t party like I used to. 
 

 Oh well, I can still rock out with the young kids every once in a while (not on work nights and not past 10:30pm ;))
 


6 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha! This is terrific!

    The photo of you as a cat lady.

    The photo of you and that weiner.

    OMG.

    We are drinking kindred spirits.

    Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW... Those should both be images for your buttons.

      Delete
  2. Hey! Thanks for linking up with Stephanie and I today. I am your newest follower, I can't wait to read more of your blog! I love the theme parties, they are always soooo much fun! Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cat lady is amazing....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha love this, theme parties are the best!!!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha the cat lady!!! I LOVE it, so good!
    Thanks for linking up, I definitely needed these photos in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...