Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

Lazy Weekend Wrap Up


This weekend was low key: I baked red velvet cookies, did the usual errands, and looked at paint.

What do you think, paint choice on the left or the right side of the poster board?

When I have free time, I like to escape with movies and books, which is precisely what I did this past weekend.

Movies:
Silver Lining Playbook
Cute and I enjoyed it. It was worth the $0.75 I paid to rent it (Redbox is perfect for a thrifty gal that loves movies). I love Jennifer Lawrence, I think she’s adorable and a good actress; however, I don’t know if it was really a Best Actress Oscar for this year. Sorry, y'all know I have some Academy Award conspiracy theories ;)
Star Wars
Yes, I have never, ever seen the original Star Wars. (I saw one or two of the prequels in the theater with my dad and brothers). Star Wars is the hubs favorite movie, so I figured I’d watch them with him. The first thing I thought was, damn, I’m CP30, bitching my way across any “adventure” and abusing R2D2 (aka my husband).

Books:
The Washingtonienne
As dirty as 50 Shades of Grey and takes place on the Hill. I couldn’t.put.it.down! True story- Jessica Cutler writes a blog about everyone she’s sleeping with in DC (some are rich and powerful) and it goes viral! Definitely fluff or “chick lit” and the cover alone warrants reading it in the privacy of your home or on a beach (not on the Metro).

Ugh- I need a glass of wine and some dark chocolate already. Mondays. 

1 comment:

  1. That book sounds awesome. When I originally started a blog a long time ago (about two years), my plan was to blog my seriously strange dates and escapades. I so should have. Now it's too late- unless I do an anonymous blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...