Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up



I tried to be a good hard-working doobie this weekend, since next weekend we’ll be in NYC for Memorial Day- whoo hoo! Any recommendations? It’s been about 7 years since we’ve lived so we’re no longer in the know (not that we were when we lived there). We want some great cheap ethnic places.  Momofuku & PB & Co (not ethnic, just awesome) are on the list for now.

I spent most of the weekend riding in the backseat with a ladder cockeyed into the passenger seat. (We bought a ladder, then exchanged it for a better ladder, and when we go out we run lots of errands- does anyone else do this? I seriously won’t go home for anything until I’m done & once I’m home, I won’t go back out!)

I forced E to drive me thru Wendy’s to try one of these bad boys out (shopping burns a lot of calories). Delicious- I highly recommend! I like to get a junior frost blended (vanilla and chocolate) for a cheap sweet fix. 
 See the cool ladder ;)

We packed and packed some more, so we're all feeling a little sad and out of sorts. I get a little restless with boxes everywhere, so I was feeling like doing more projects.... like bathe the kittehs. 
 

We got really lucky at the pound with these guys. Sure, they are really shy and hide from everyone but E and me, but they let me bathe them and I walked away with no scratches :) I wondered if they are fat and know they are unclean and don’t mind it???  
 

1 comment:

  1. Yummy ice cream. Just the thing to see before I go on my run in a coupla hours. :)

    NYC? Super jelly of ya'll! I love NYC so much and one of my best girl friends lives there. :)

    I will be camping for four days. I'd rather go to the highline and Serendipity in NY, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...